Free download and watch Knights of Badassdom
iMDB Rating: 5.9
Date Released : 21 January 2014
Genre : Comedy, Fantasy, Horror
Stars : Ryan Kwanten, Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, Summer Glau
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
Live-action role players conjure up a demon from Hell by mistake and they must deal with the consequences.
Watch Knights of Badassdom Trailer :
Review :
Enjoyable, entertaining
Do you people ever just watch a movie and enjoy it without analyzing the crap out of it? I thought this movie was fun and entertaining, despite it not being THE GRAETEST MOVIE EVAR MADE. "Oh no, the effects aren't perfect." "Waah.. they didn't have a $100million budget" "OMFG there's a plot hole in the 23rd minute of the 2nd act!!" I keep seeing reviews that say "Oh, I was EXPECTING such and such, and it didn't deliver". Stop creating expectations based on a 2-minute trailer. Just try watching a movie for fun and turn off your brain... This movie is actually pretty funny if you know LARPers. Summer Glau is super-hot, as always. I really enjoyed how they would build up mega-drama with the music and dialoge, and then turn it off instantly and it's back to Nerdville -- I thought that was clever. Make some popcorn and watch this, just make sure to take the stick out of your arse first..
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Knights of Badassdom full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Knights of Badassdom

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire