Free download and watch A Lot Like Love
iMDB Rating: 6.6
Date Released : 22 April 2005
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance
Stars : Ashton Kutcher, Amanda Peet, Taryn Manning, Aimee Garcia. On a flight from Los Angeles to New York, Oliver and Emily make a connection, only to decide that they are poorly suited to be together. Over the next seven years, however, they are reunited time and time again, they go from being acquaintances to close friends to ... lovers?" />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
On a flight from Los Angeles to New York, Oliver and Emily make a connection, only to decide that they are poorly suited to be together. Over the next seven years, however, they are reunited time and time again, they go from being acquaintances to close friends to ... lovers?
Watch A Lot Like Love Trailer :
Review :
For me it was great!
I don't know why this movie is so underrated...I think it reflects perfectly how love could be in the real life. Maybe some people prefer depth monologues...but those things only happen in the mind of a writer.I Think the chemistry between the two main characters is awesome...I love Amanda Peet and Ashton Kutcher is very funny. Let's see those kind of movies without prejudices. I don't have anything else to say really...but if I don't make 10 lines i can post my message..So...Maybe, I can't talk about the weather...a nice conversation for lift times....Sunny here, but with some nasty clouds...that's OK? Good night fellas!
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch A Lot Like Love full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch A Lot Like Love

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire