Free download and watch Wizards of Waverly Place
iMDB Rating: 6.7
Date Released : 30 June 2008
Genre : Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Stars : Selena Gomez, David Henrie, Jake T. Austin, Jennifer Stone
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
"Wizards of Waverly Place" focuses on the Russos. A typical family, which includes a mom, Theresa Russo; a dad, Jerry Russo; a son, Justin Russo; a daughter, Alex Russo; and another son, Max Russo. The kids and the family live normal lives but what their friends don't know is the kids are wizards in training and the dad was a former wizard!
Watch Wizards of Waverly Place Trailer :
Review :
Better Than I Thought It Would Be !!!!!!
When I saw the commerical for this show I though , it was going to be just like the Harry Potter series , which I never really enjoyed ( I was never a fan of magic ) But when I saw the premier I though it was a very enjoyable show and I liked it a lot !!!
Most of the cast are new faces to Disney Channel. But they'll become big !!! The acting talent in this really impresses me !!! Selena Gomez is really a very talented actress. They have good , clever jokes. Not washed up ones that you've probably heard a thousand times.
I really recommend watching this show !!! It'll make you have a good laugh and you'll really enjoy and see how good the acting talent really is , They couldn't have picked a better cast !!!! 10/10 GREAT SHOW , REALLY !!!!
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Wizards of Waverly Place full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Wizards of Waverly Place

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire