samedi 28 juin 2014

Watch Crossing Lines Online

Free download and watch Crossing Lines


Crossing Lines (2013– )Crossing Lines (2013– )
iMDB Rating: 7.3

Date Released : 22 July 2013

Genre : Action, Crime, Drama

Stars : William Fichtner, Donald Sutherland, Marc Lavoine, Gabriella Pession

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB







JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.



A special crime unit investigates serialized crimes that cross over European borders and to hunt down criminals to bring them to justice. A global FBI is born.


Watch Crossing Lines Trailer :



Review :


Cross Border Communications

I absolutely love this show. I love that it takes place in Europe with team members from different countries who speak languages other than English. I always love Donald Sutherland and hope that his presence in the series can be increased. I was a bit disappointed at hearing everything in English. As an American living in Europe I hear different languages all the time. However, for example, when a German person speaks with a German person, they do not speak in English. I know that Americans are not accustomed to reading sub-titles, but I would give this series a 10 if this had happened. It's an NBC production. Perhaps if it were a cable production, the extra time and expense for subtitling and speaking in like languages would have been permitted. Still, I love the show. Hoping for more of the same.



Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Crossing Lines full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.



Thank you for reading Free download and watch Crossing Lines

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire