Free download and watch Pokémon
iMDB Rating: 7.3
Date Released : 2 July 2008
Genre : Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Stars : Veronica Taylor, Rachael Lillis, Eric Stuart, Daniel Nicodème. Ten-year-old Ash aspires to be the greatest Pokémon (pocket monster) trainer in the world. To do this, he enlists the help of two friends, Misty and Brock, and his own Pokémon, Pikachu. Together, they must search their world for all 150 Pokémon, while avoiding the likes of Team Rocket and their Pokémon, Meowth." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
Ten-year-old Ash aspires to be the greatest Pokémon (pocket monster) trainer in the world. To do this, he enlists the help of two friends, Misty and Brock, and his own Pokémon, Pikachu. Together, they must search their world for all 150 Pokémon, while avoiding the likes of Team Rocket and their Pokémon, Meowth.
Watch Pokémon Trailer :
Review :
The opinion of a longtime fan
Okay, I'm a Pokemon fan. I'm not going to sit here and deny it. Yes, it is quite a "kiddy" show. But I WAS just a kid when I first got into it, which was around nine years ago. I played all of the games that were out at that time, and watched this show religiously. I was a devoted fan to both the show and the games for around three years. Then I sort of grew tired of it and lost interest. Just recently I came across the Sapphire game I'd gotten a few years back and played it a while and realised how much I loved the games. It really took me back to those happy times. Anyway, I've been watching the first season of the show lately, and I love it. Even now that I'm older I can still enjoy this show for what it is, a cute and fun anime. The first few seasons are absolutely timeless; the first season itself is an epic in every single way possible. I recently caught a few of the newer episodes and was horrified at how bad this show has become. It just doesn't FEEL like Pokemon anymore. Not to mention I've lost track at how many new Pokemon there are. What happened to the good old days with Ash, Brock and Misty? Well, I still personally love this show, and I'll continue to watch since it's been so long since I watched it. I might even look for the games if I get the time; it'd be great to play Red or Yellow again. Basically, I love Pokemon, and for someone like me it will never get old and I'll always treasure the memories.
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Pokémon full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Pokémon

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire